OIL & GAS LAW CONFERENCE: PRACTICAL AND LEGAL “INS” AND “OUTS” OF DOING BUSINESS IN EMERGING MARKETS
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Business development, mitigation of risks and lessons learnt
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- International due diligence (e.g. title due diligence)
- Forms of international sharing agreements
4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Cocktail reception and networking
- Gary Johnson, CFO and Vice President, BNK Petroleum Inc.
- David Stanford, Legal Director, North Caspian Operating Company N.V.
- Debra Rasmussen, Senior Manager, Agriteam
- Darryl Davies, Regional Director and Senior Trade Commissioner, Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- Craig Spurn, Partner at Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP.
- Robert Brant, Managing Partner of London, UK office and partner of Corporate Finance and M&A Group, McCarthy Tétrault
This program qualifies for up to 2 hours of eligible educational activity or CPD/MCE credit under the mandatory education regimes in British Columbia, Ontario and Québec, 0.5 hours of which counts towards the Ethics/Professionalism requirement in British Columbia and Ontario. McCarthy Tétrault has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Ontario.
This event is put on in collaboration with the Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association.
Please fill out this form to register for this FREE event.